Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I enjoyed Irelis blog especially her story and article on the immigration Bill in Colorado it showed mi how there is still much racism in America and how meny Americans don't care. I also enjoyed her story because she gets it to detail and its host really interesting to read.

I liked Jonatan's blog because the story was simple but creative and very interesting to read I also enjoyed his video because it explains immigration from a Latin point of view.

I loved Nestor's blog his Italian immigration history was very educational and field with details about immigration it was great his story was the ting I most enjoyed from his blog it was so great I thought I was really reading a letter from that time.

I also enjoyed Edrics blog especially his video it was sad but it showed some of the surprising facts about immigration so it was very good to see. I also liked his immigration facts the were very informative and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment