Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In these blog I will be creating a story of mi self. I will narrate my arrival to the U.S. I will also explain my life and how its going in my new home.

Hello mi name is Alfonso I will be telling you my story on how I became part of the U.S. I started of living some were in italy it was so long ago I don't even remember the name I was very young wene wi left. I rember that my family was very pore and there was to meany people in our home. So my parents desaided to move to  the U.S.

We starte our trip to the new country it was a grusom trip but the worst part of the trip was the boat raid, and the stay at Ellis Island.  Both were two gruesome expirienses. There was noting but bordem and hunger it was extemely agitating. But when I thougth I could not go one more day we arrived.

We have arrived at the new country in a plase cald New York it is filld with new people and my parents believe its filld with new oportunity. We wi arrived pa father go a job as a costruction worker. But life was not as expected we were desciminated and blamed for ting we did not do because some people were giving us a bad name. Despite that we became a prosporus family and leater on went back to our old home.

No comments:

Post a Comment