Monday, February 21, 2011

In these blog I will begin talking about Italian immigrants and there situation for living there home countries, how there journey was, how there lives was like in there new home and how these made mi feel.

Most Italian left to escape the over population and look for beater job opportunities. From the research I did those are the principal reasons for leaving  there home country.

Some Italians didnot come to stay for to long but those who did stay got jobs as heavy construction workers. Their living conditions for some were beater but realy not so great some.Somting that maid it even harder for them was that mos Italians soferd explitation from people of the same naionality.

I belive that if I was in one of the Italian familys plase I would have probably taken the same desiche and left mi countrie to serch for a beater life for mi and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment